Tyson Fury turns down Usyk's request for a rematch clause (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 5:40 PM
Credits
FB_IMG_1678714078438.jpg

Oleksandr Usyk recently made a request for a rematch clause, just in case he loses to the 6.9 ft giant.

But Tyson Fury would have none of that. He refused.

Tyson said, "I've been speaking to the lawyers today and Usyk’s people are talking about rematch clauses and all that b******* - here’s one to up the antes, how about, there is no f****** rematch clause, for both of us, let’s up the antes completely, never mind about what’s in the future and how many more dollars you’re going to get after you’ve been defeated, worry about the fight."

“April 29th, no rematch clause, the winner takes the glory, the loser goes home with his d*** in his hand. How about that, agree to that you f****** b****."

It seems Usyk has fears of losing this match, because he might not have enough time to adjust to the Gypsy King's style before the rounds run out.

So, he thinks that if he loses, then he can use what he has learned from the first match to his advantage in the rematch.

View attachment 72
Oleksandr Usyk recently made a request for a rematch clause, just in case he loses to the 6.9 ft giant.

But Tyson Fury would have none of that. He refused.

Tyson said, "I've been speaking to the lawyers today and Usyk’s people are talking about rematch clauses and all that b******* - here’s one to up the antes, how about, there is no f****** rematch clause, for both of us, let’s up the antes completely, never mind about what’s in the future and how many more dollars you’re going to get after you’ve been defeated, worry about the fight."

“April 29th, no rematch clause, the winner takes the glory, the loser goes home with his d*** in his hand. How about that, agree to that you f****** b****."

It seems Usyk has fears of losing this match, because he might not have enough time to adjust to the Gypsy King's style before the rounds run out.

So, he thinks that if he loses, then he can use what he has learned from the first match to his advantage in the rematch.
I feel Fury is the scary one here. He fought Deontay Wilder 3times, taking on Usyk twice won't kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back