Tyson Fury calls AJ a 'business man' (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 9:38 AM
Credits
FB_IMG_1666885830044.jpg

Tyson Fury never ceases to taunt Anthony Joshua at any given opportunity, since he failed to make their match see the light of day.

Fury clearly doesn't rate AJ, as he says that AJ can't smoke a cigarette, not to talk of smoking the Gypsy King.

Is it in AJ's best interest to avoid Tyson Fury, seeing how he knocked out Deontay Wilder senseless in their trilogy?

It seems that Eddie Hearn, AJ's manager, knows the answer to that question and would do anything to protect his fighter.

Last edited:
View attachment 26
Tyson Fury never ceases to taunt Anthony Joshua at any given opportunity, since he failed to make their match see the light of day.

Fury clearly doesn't rate AJ, as he says that AJ can't smoke a cigarette, not to talk of smoking the Gypsy King.

Is it in AJ's best interest to avoid Tyson Fury, seeing how he knocked out Deontay Wilder senseless in their trilogy?

It seems that Eddie Hearns, AJ's manager, knows the answer to that question and would do anything to protect his fighter.
Fury would annihilate AJ, and Eddie Hearn knows that

What are your thoughts about that bout?
Here are my thoughts on it - Andy Ruiz is a better boxer than Deontay Wilder. Wilder is just a one-punch hitman.

If Ruiz can avoid Wilder's bombs, he'll win on points. But that's exactly where the problem lies - Wilder ain't so keen on winning on points. He'll be going for the knockout, and he'll wait for it patiently.

All it takes is just one slip.

Wilder has a reputation for coming from behind and turning the direction of a match with one punch when faced with better boxers, like in his match with Luis Ortiz.

I think Ruiz will be ahead on points during the fight, but Wilder stops him around round 8.

Here are my thoughts on it - Andy Ruiz is a better boxer than Deontay Wilder. Wilder is just a one-punch hitman.

If Ruiz can avoid Wilder's bombs, he'll win on points. But that's exactly where the problem lies - Wilder ain't so keen on winning on points. He'll be going for the knockout, and he'll wait for it patiently.

All it takes is just one slip.

Wilder has a reputation for coming from behind and turning the direction of a match with one punch when faced with better boxers, like in his match with Luis Ortiz.

I think Ruiz will be ahead on points during the fight, but Wilder stops him around round 8.
your analysis is spot on, WILDER will be going for the KILL, but Andy Ruiz is also capable of knocking out big, he showed that in his first fight with AJ.

your analysis is spot on, WILDER will be going for the KILL, but Andy Ruiz is also capable of knocking out big, he showed that in his first fight with AJ.
Sure, Ruiz has that knockout power also. It's gon' be a battle of sheer power mixed with endurance and a little of the sweet science of boxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back