Sika Anoaʻi, One Half of The Wild Samoans and Roman Reigns Dad Passes Away Aged 79 (1 Viewer)

Nyuydine Cedric

Staff member
Local time
Today 2:52 PM
Credits
Roman-Reigns-father-Sika-Anoai-wrestler-062524-1-11c7d81b930b442e980fc02225431133.jpg
Legendary wrestler Leati Sika Amituana'i Anoaʻi, known to fans as Sika, has passed away. Sika, along with his brother Afa, was a powerhouse in tag team wrestling. Known as The Wild Samoans, they won the WWF Tag Team Championship three times.

Their fierce style and innovative moves left a lasting mark on the sport. Sika's influence goes beyond the ring; he was the father of WWE superstars Roman Reigns and the late Rosey.

In recognition of his contributions to wrestling, Sika was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2007 as part of The Wild Samoans.

One of Sika’s nephews, Jahrus Anoa’i, shared the sad news on Instagram, noting that Sika passed away on June 25th. He wrote a heartfelt message about Sika’s legacy, which is sure to bring a tear to anyone’s eye.

"It is with profound sadness that I share the news of the passing of former Hall of Famer, Polaivao Leati Sika Anoa’i. He passed away peacefully on June 25th. Sika was a celebrated figure whose contributions and legacy have left an indelible mark. His memory will live on through his achievements and the many lives he touched.

He was many things: a hard-working father, a caring brother, a supportive uncle, and a proud grandfather. He was a cherished friend to many, a loving family member whose warmth and kindness knew no bounds, and an inspiration to countless individuals.

His legacy will continue to inspire and uplift future generations, reminding us of the impact one person’s life can have on so many. Rest in love, Uncle Sika 🤍🕊️ #wildsamoans #halloffamer #sikaanoai"

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 2)
Back