Lionel Messi: Qatar World Cup Will Be My Last With Argentina (1 Viewer)

Bobby

Legend
Local time
Today 4:55 PM
Credits
images
Seven time Ballon'D'Or winner and
Paris Saint-Germain forward Lionel Messi has revealed that the 2022 World Cup in Qatar will be his last with Argentina.

The 35-year-old is widely regarded as the best footballer of all time and has won a plethora of trophies and individual accolades at club level during his remarkable 18-year professional career.

Messi finally got his hands on his first piece of silverware at international level when Argentina beat South American rivals Brazil in the 2021 Copa America final.
However, one trophy which still illudes the seven-time Ballon d'Or winner is the World Cup, with his best result coming in 2014 when Argentina lost 1-0 after extra time to Germany in the final.

Messi has received a total of 164 international caps for La Albiceleste, scoring 90 goals in the process, but the legendary forward believes the Qatar World Cup will be his fifth and final appearance on the world's biggest stage

Do
I've been a massive fan of Lionel Messi for a long time and He is regarded as the best football player of his generation. One of the best in the history of the sport. I am looking forward to all the Argentina matches. since I am outside the UK, I will stream all the matches online. I am especially excited about Argentina Vs Mexico Match on 26th November.
Do you fancy Argentina's chances at the world cup?

I've been a massive fan of Lionel Messi for a long time and He is regarded as the best football player of his generation. One of the best in the history of the sport. I am looking forward to all the Argentina matches. since I am outside the UK, I will stream all the matches online. I am especially excited about Argentina Vs Mexico Match on 26th November.
Perhaps Messi might just be lucky this time, but I don't see Argentina winning the World Cup, they might get to the Quarter Finals or thereabout

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back