I want to fight Tyson Fury or Wilder in 2023 - Anthony Joshua (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 1:53 PM
Credits
FB_IMG_1675454381246.jpg

Anthony Joshua has made his intentions to take on Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, or both in 2023.

This is coming after his second loss to the Ukrainian southpaw champion, Oleksandr Usyk in 2022.

Anthony Joshua (AJ) is desperately trying to find his level among the present crop of heavyweights after Usyk successively handed him two mind-numbing defeats which saw him go on a rant, yelling to Usyk, "I'm better than you, how can you beat me?"

Nonetheless, stubbornly clinching to the elite level of heavyweights by fighting Fury or Wilder is suicidal because either of them would pound him with life-altering knockouts that would see him tumbling down to the level of Dillian Whyte and Derek Chisora.

View attachment 56
Anthony Joshua has made his intentions to take on Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, or both in 2023.

This is coming after his second loss to the Ukrainian southpaw champion, Oleksandr Usyk in 2022.

Anthony Joshua (AJ) is desperately trying to find his level among the present crop of heavyweights after Usyk successively handed him two mind-numbing defeats which saw him go on a rant, yelling to Usyk, "I'm better than you, how can you beat me?"

Nonetheless, stubbornly clinching to the elite level of heavyweights by fighting Fury or Wilder is suicidal because either of them would pound him with life-altering knockouts that would see him tumbling down to the level of Dillian Whyte and Derek Chisora.
The last paragraph got me laughing out so hard🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back